Choose the Europe’s largest regional budget airline – Call the Flybe Contact Number
If you are planning to fly with Flybe, we have gathered some useful information to help you with your preparation and onwards best travel.
How can I change my flight booking?
If the ticket is in your name, you are the only one who can make amendments on your booking. Other passengers will not be allowed to make any changes on your booking. To change your booking you can go to Flybe online booking page.
From their website, click “Manage My Booking” and fill in the “View Booking” details. You’ll be required to provide your Booking Reference, forename and surname, you will then be able to change the following parts of your booking:
- Amend flights (itinerary)
- Confirm a locked fare
- Add or change seats
- Add ID document (API) information
- Add or change bags
You can find your Booking Reference on the original transaction confirmation email from Flybe.
Please note that any changes made to a booking will be subjected to an extra charge this will vary depending on your ticket type. Please call the Flybe Telephone Number provided for you to know the extra charges when you change your booking.
What is the cabin baggage allowance?
Consists of the bags that you are able to bring into the cabin of the aircraft. These items should be put in the overhead lockers or can be placed under the seat in front of you on all flights. If you are unsure where you should put your baggage, for the safety of yourself and others please ask assistance to a flight attendant.
Flybe do not charge for cabin baggage. However, the amount of baggage that you can bring into the cabin will vary depending on your flight and ticket type. Please refer to the below for details of your cabin baggage allowance.
All the quoted baggage dimensions below include all external parts of the bag such as the wheels and handles:
For ticket types like:
- Just Fly & Get More Tickets – Passengers on flights booked within Just Fly or Get More fares may carry 1 bag weighing up to 10 kilos and within 55cm x 40cm x 23cm.
- All In Tickets – All in passengers may carry 1 bag weighing up to 10 kilos and within 55cm x 40cm x 23cm, plus 1 laptop bag.
If you have further question regarding this matter you are always welcome to call the Flybe Phone Number. Their customer services will help you answer all your queries.
Does Flybe charge for checking in?
No, they don’t charge when you check in online or at the airport. There are several ways how to check-in select the most convenient check-in procedure for you.
What are the check-in procedures?
- Web check-in services – you can easily retrieve your booking online between 36 and 2 hours prior to departure by check-in online.
- Airport Check-in desks – If you favour to be checked-in by their staff and enjoy their welcome at a check-in desk or bag drop.
- Using printable e-mail boarding pass – you can check-in conveniently by selecting automatic check-in within the booking process, Flybe will send you a printable e-mail boarding pass between 36 and 15 hours prior to your departure.
- Self Service check-in desks – when you arrive at the airport you can use a convenient self-service kiosk to c